Is it possible for node js to encode izobrajenia for the Huffman algorithm?
Tell me what actions need to execute this task.
Coding is performed for the bmp image.
As far as I understand, should be these steps:
1. Get the binary representation of the image. It includes a header image and a set of brightness of pixels.
2. Create a binary tree of combinations of bits.
3. Create a table of encoding based on the tree.
4. The recorded table in the image header.
5. Create a bmp image and write down all the above obtained danyew him.
The main question, as with node js to obtain the binary representation of the image? How to handle this data?
There are examples of such tasks?