Good evening. You have a page 220.127.116.11/get/treolan_cataloglist.php
with the withdrawal of the array of the directory structure:
- Section ["category"]
- The ordinal number of the partition in the array [0...n]
- Subsection with its attendant attributes ["category"]
If there are more subsections, the structure is repeated
In the final subsection shows the goods ["position"]
- Pataday room tovar in the array [0...n]
- Attributes ["@attributes"]
The article attributes ["articul"]
There is a page 18.104.22.168/get/treolan_product.php?articul=
c GET-request article (enter in the link parameter articul we need article - receive output array of information about the product.
For example, when you access the page 22.214.171.124/get/treolan_product.php?articul=... R230
with R230 article-AEXB-64t-NNC-001, we obtain the following array:
The task is to iterate over an array with all items in all section, subsections on the page 126.96.36.199/get/treolan_cataloglist.php
- on the way to get a list of all articles with all elements and for each article from this list to request the link 188.8.131.52/get/treolan_product.php?articul=
and the output to an array with all the items in detail.
How to do it?