Hello! Finished UNIVERSITY for his bachelor's degree in agro engineering, specialty of work, want to get a masters in a different specialty, the problem is that I don't know what career to do, I want to be a programmer for the master's degree but I have neither the knowledge nor the experience, but the school course of Informatics. Question: is it worth to be a programmer for the master's degree if I am 0 in programming or enroll in a different specialty.)
Master === scientific activity
Master's courses in it ===
- scientific activity
- good knowledge of mathematics
- excellent knowledge of and love for mathematics
- experience of industrial development from 5 years
- being in the it field from 10
- work directly related to the implementation of the results of your scientific work
No master you are not prepared to "work"
emmitt_Muller answered on March 23rd 20 at 18:47
Install Python, download the book Python for kids and try. If you like it then you can continue programming to teach, to deepen. And it would be better if you apply the programming in the field of their specialty.