How to track the latest changes to the database postgre?
How to commit the changes (add, delete, update) data in the database?
On the project often have to fill in/correct the contents of the application database and then this content is recorded in the database on every startup. As it is doing at the moment:
1) using liquibase to create a changelog (dump) of the database;
2) Through the UI fill in/correct the required data
3) use create a NEW liquibase changelog (dump) the database with the updated information;
4) using intellij idea compare two changeloga and handles get requests from the 2nd changeloga (insert/update/delete) and paste into a file for rolling database when the application starts.
This solution is very time-consuming for several reasons:
1) IDEA is not quite correctly compares the contents of files
2) Changelog query is formed in the sequence of tables and rows in the database, but not on the order of requests.
3) Work with xml files in tens of thousands of lines, in principle, not comfortable:)