What is a good mobile dictionaries and translators for Android do you know?
Looking for a good translator for Android, requirements the following:
2. The direction of eng./Rus and Vice versa
3. The ability to use not only as translator but also as explanatory dictionary of the Russian language (roughly speaking - Rus./eng.)
4. Simple, intuitive and multi-language interface
5. Extensibility, connection of additional dictionaries (optional but desirable)
6. Support words and terms, if any, of different sectors, including computers and the Internet
7. Full work offline, without Internet (a must!)
Set up this Multitran (or as it there) - I liked it, but it is purely as a translator and nothing more, that is, as the dictionary can not be used.
GoldenDict. It is a dictionary.
Normal translator offline on the phone is impossible.
The program itself does not contain dictionaries. On 4pda there is a thread on it, there any dictionaries for every taste, ranging from Multitran (not fresh, but enough), linguistic, and heaps of others, sensible Russian probably too. Integrates with all popular e-readers. The full version costs money, but very reasonable, but on 4pda there is cracked, afaik - but for this tool I personally do not mind the money to give.
Still there AFAIK and ColorDict a Stardict, but it is a subject I like, especially with the modified dark-flat "modern" theme with the same 4pda.
lamont answered on March 23rd 20 at 19:01
Abby Lingvo. There are free languages. Works without Internet. No funtion dictionary, although I don't know, maybe there is