How quickly perepisnye (Symfony+Doctrine) to study the ecosystem and best practices of Java? Experiencing the task is to write a plugin for the jboss keycloak. Put Idea, the plugin was written, somehow collected a jar from src and pumped in a lib from a maven dependency. Works. But I am sure that everything is done correctly. And, apparently plugins will have a lot to do. I would like to do in the mind to yourself and just was, and if someone with good knowledge of Java then it will be to develop, that I could safely leave your email address in the comments :) What you can read? English, Russian or Ukrainian will fit.
Read the latest version of Effective Java. As suggested @Hassan_Lindgren28 already have on
Articles on mawenu full of couples enough to understand. It is simple.
Lizeth.McKenz answered on March 23rd 20 at 19:23
1) Read a book on patterns in PHP (there is a good book)
2) Read a book Java for beginners (see the syntax of Java it is slightly more complicated than in php).
3) Read a book on enterprise patterns in Java
4) Read a book on the development in Spring (we will see how patterns are used within the Spring framework).
5) to See a couple trains from the Indians for mawenu/gradle
6) Open the Doc you need Java platform and start writing code.
7) In the process of writing code will tighten knowledge on Hibernate, thymeleaf, eco-system, Java and so on.
PS. "...the Ukrainian is suitable for" - are You serious? =) Do not confuse patriotism with stupidity.