1) Through a fork of the project and the pool of requests.
In this case, the wizard gets one clean commit after all the discussions, refactoring, code review one word.
2) For each developer creates its own thread, where he does tasks and merit then the wizard (either itself merit team lead who is responsible for the master)
The advantages of this approach do not yet see.
Ellsworth_Parisian answered on March 23rd 20 at 19:43
1. never mind the fork is generally for other tasks
2. there are many different ways of organizing the work with the repository, and one of the most popular GitFlow
3. The basis of any work with the repository, it is not only versioning but also the process automation and deployment, and therefore (as already said) use branches for tasks, well, and start using merge request (pull request he and many other titles). thus it is possible to introduce adequately cross-review as a team and all will fall into place
ron_Trembl answered on March 23rd 20 at 19:45
3) for each ticket the developer creates their branch, which does what you need, then it Merida in the master (either by the developer or TimoCom for pull-request)