So many have created and rules the answer is no :(
I would suggest VA to do such a thing:
1. Take the network cable on 8 cores
2. With odnostoronne to put Jack and stick in the switch
3. On the other side of the cable divide by 4 (for 2 cores on each side) and bare. You should get something like this :
4. One side of the cable should be directed to one telephone, and the second on the second.
5. To the side of each phone must be aimed at the 4 wires (2 active and two passive for failover)
Thus the second side of the cable will work in the "home antenna".