How to create acceptance?

There is a service that is provided in the form of tariffs for periods. (1 month, 3 months, a year, etc.)
Not very clear as with legal persons to submit the certificate of completion.
For example after signing the agreement, write that the act will be ready in n days, and the originals will be sent by email.
For example legal. the person acquired a rate of 1 year. Here I would like ustai - do I have to submit a certificate of completion each month? Or you can send one time. If so, how to describe it? Immediately send the act that got the job done for the year? And optrust then immediately or after a year, when the tariff ends?
June 8th 19 at 17:26
4 answers
June 8th 19 at 17:28
If you granulirute service for months - and the acts must be monthly.
If everything is OK - they are not required. But in the case of conflict, the customer will justify the refusal of signing the act and if the act of the monthly - returns the payment for a month, with the annual act for a year...

For you the act is in fact the only document in case of conflict, confirming the documented services rendered.
June 8th 19 at 17:30
certificate of completion may be granted at least after each executed application (for hours). or at the end of the month (monthly). Buhi usually require it to number 29. that is, the month still did not seem closed ... but they have fewer problems. record of the number of hours necessary to maintain. but only for themselves. in the contract, they are usually not inserted. but based on them (and the item in terms of compensation) is usually calculated cost of service. if the number of hours became more .... the next contract is more expensive. you can specify that the contract is limited to 10 hours (for example) (this is usually enough for the eyes) and the cost of an hour (for example) to take to calculate 500 rubles. it turns out that the customer pays 5000. if the clock is beyond that ... there already is 1000 hours.

by and large it is called a menu of contracts
- a contract with a large sum and unlimited hours (hour 500, but the number of hours is not considered and laid to the max)
- the Treaty limited the hours that have lower cost than those which in excess of the contract (hour 500 contract for payments (on eye hours taken) and 1000 beyond that)
- hourly pay (hour 2000)

well, a lot of perverted )
June 8th 19 at 17:32
Easier to write in the contract "the payment is a recognition of the work done". It does not require individual acts.

How to send talk with the accountant of the organization.
There are very different opinions.

I have 15 years with one office work - nothing, no unnecessary papers, although paid by the Bank.
And now decided for every trifling matter, figuratively speaking, for a hundred rubles - a complete package of documents to see if they became necessary.
No. such variants are also considered, but right now I want to know how legally correctly to make sending acts not to send each month, and to make one exchange of documents and all. - Ramona.Weissnat commented on June 8th 19 at 17:35

You need to solve specific CHIEF accountant of the company.
How exactly do they want, what they agree exactly how it suits them as they passed, compromises with You, they will.

References to the legal stuff is meaningless.

1) I know several situations when a large customer required documents in a certain format - and, of COURSE, went to meet him, he's big.

2) Without a specific court decision according to your question, all of these references to the law and not worth a jigger. Because there are different opinions from different tax offices have different businesses. The law is not as straightforward as you think.

I'd JUST ASK the other side - and how she wants to receive the documents. - efrain.Rolfso commented on June 8th 19 at 17:38
large customer is an isolated case. with them Yes - of course.
but in other cases I would like to play the game on their part. i.e. speaking that we do so. here everything is described, etc. if you don't like something - sorry. - Ramona.Weissnat commented on June 8th 19 at 17:41
You don't think you need to settle this question in such a situation SIMPLY WITH YOUR CHIEF accountant? As your accountant will tell you how it is necessary - so be it.

There are a lot of nuances - for example, if the documents fall on the boundary of the blocks, and quarterly reporting, etc. - efrain.Rolfso commented on June 8th 19 at 17:44
June 8th 19 at 17:34
You must have a contract with the subscriber.
In this Treaty there is a Chapter on the procedure of acceptance of services.
In this Chapter, describe the procedure, frequency and terms of transfer acts, as well as the order in which they are signed by the subscriber.


Find more questions by tags Jurisprudence in IT