1. Always give a potential customer your plan of action - this can be a hierarchical list of works with different relationship between them in the format of Excel spreadsheet with formulas and conditions (to change the display: background, color, etc.) in the cells.
2. Where the price for this type of work is unknown (will be known after executing the previous paragraphs works) - put a toe in the work.
3. Be sure to write the footnote under the table: "NOTE: work with a zero cost will not be executed."
4. You can then prepare a project GanttProject
is not adding there work with zero labor costs and export to PDF.
5. Two documents: xls+pdf - as TKP is sent to the client for confirmation and attach to the contract.
6. If necessary, modify the contract by additional agreements for the execution of those stages, the cost of which became famous and which are necessary for the client.The stages of development of the website: here
In all other cases it makes no sense to work with those who do not want to work.