1. Create a bufio.Reader, this caused bufio.NewReader(...), passing in an open file. https://golang.org/pkg/bufio
2. Call ReadString('\n') have created the reader, read the file line by line.
3. Each row beat the words with strings.Split(....," ")
4. Get array of words, run through it cycle and watch the length of the words.
5. Written to the file we need only those words that are shorter than 32 characters.
Important if you have a file contains only ASCII characters, it will be for sale, don't just look the number of bytes, and use the function https://golang.org/pkg/unicode/utf8/#RuneCountInString