the server is zakutochek 1х2м. All almost back to back. Dust walks.
It is a normal situation for small firms.
1) Get away, to blend a place, tie wires and tails.
2) Monitor the temperature (and humidity). If the temperature rises above 80-100C on the CPU - sound an alarm and turn off all to hell for the sake of data. Data on temperature depend on the type of equipment, see the specifications. The room temperature can be removed from the UPS.
3) Automate the shutdown of servers by a temperature
Costs 2 servers, soon put 3rd. router, couple komputerow stochnyh, DVR. To serve impossible.
4) Put an open rack. In an enclosed rack, the temperature will creep up! Well, point 1 and 2.
As if the summer is not flashed.
5) again about the points 1 and 2.
In the company computers under 40. Goes production. Long failure is unacceptable.
6) Hope Pro backup, a backup and recovery policy heard (it is a document of 2-3 pages, which says to do if all the "burned")? Yes, backups should be stored in a separate room and make them automatically and regularly!
I want to write a memo with justification of the necessity of the organization server. ....
7) to justify the need of something to come, yet without monitoring, and the statement of facts is not done in any way. Well, to be honest, I don't see sense at all in your organization server. It is possible to manage air conditioning and one stand.
Yes, do not forget that it would be good to calculate the electrical load! If food from an ordinary "office" outlet (which can be and 10A, and may be for 16A and above), then at least you need to properly sum up the food - loads to watch the hardware specs and adding 50%. And burns usually due to over-nutrition, for the faulty machine, the socket and wiring!
The servers themselves burn very quietly, they just turn off....
So, I decided to add to it. The optimum temperature (and there is also the humidity) from 10 to 28C, humidity 40-60%, without condensation. Dew point perceive themselves to be, here is a link on temperature https://www.openxtra.co.uk/kb/recommended-server-r...