In apt version 4 years ago. How to install a new one?
I downloaded the archive from the website, but it is not clear how to run it. Instructions 0 information
It is recommended that you use the package manager of your distribution.
If you're using GNU/Linux, you can also try using the precompiled binaries. After extracting the files to any location (location does not matter, FileZilla can detect its own installation prefix), you can start the program using the filezilla executable in the bin/ subdirectory. Please note that due to differences in distributions, the provided binaries might not work on your system.
filezilla executable in the bin/ subdirectory
error while loading shared libraries: libidn2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
In summary, no ONE knows how to install and run the latest file from offsite. But that's what I was advised:
1. install the version published some ppa:yofel/ppa, which is 5 years
2. to install the package assembled some Mykola Ulianytskyi
3. installing with GetDeb site (which according to Wikipedia can spread malware)
4. install the snap published by the Chinese, and contramurada
5. to install from apt version 4 years ago