How is the panel to control the post?

Good day!

I write a blog on MERN, and now I've got a problem: is there any plugin or library for creating the edit panel of the post? How exactly it's called don't know, but here it is:


Or need to write myself? I searched the Internet but nowhere to be found.
April 4th 20 at 00:38
2 answers
April 4th 20 at 00:40
Tinymce or ckeditor illy summernote
generally this is called a wysiwyg editor - henr commented on April 4th 20 at 00:43
April 4th 20 at 00:42
wysywig editor
ckeditor, tinymce and 100500 other.

Find more questions by tags WYSIWYG