Hi, Habr, at the University I went to work on the project, but very little information about it The essence of the question - is it possible to create a system of trained neural networks for log analysis of the company in real time to identify any anomalous activity? and where can I read about it, because what I found is several short articles and videos. Thanks in advance for any information on the subject
As you already said , "anyone" cannot. Certain types - it is possible. And, by the way, not only the logs for these conditions. Only here in one post on the forum about it will tell.
There are at least two overlap area of expertise is machine learning (and neural networks, as one of the tools used in it) and cybersecurity. To understand and that we need to spend more than one hundred (!) hours.
There is a lot of literature on this subject, so why do you found only " a few short articles and videos" is absolutely unclear.
Start, for example, that with these articles:
D. Berman, A Survey of Deep Learning Methods for Cyber Security
V. Rao Vemuri. Machine learning in computer security
Monowar H. Bhuyan,. Network Anomaly Detection: Methods, Systems and Tools
Delee and you can move on to the more serious sources:
1. Leigh Metcalf, William Casey. Cybersecurity and Applied Mathematics
2. Iván Carrascosa et.al. Data Analytics and Decision Support for Cybersecurity Trends,
Methodologies and Applications.
3. Big Data Analytics in Cybersecurity. Edited by Onur Savas and Julia Deng
4. Brij B. Gupta. Machine Learning for Computer and Cyber Security Principles, Algorithms, and Practices
5. Nour Moustafa, Designing an online and reliable statistical anomaly detection framework for dealing with large high-speed network traffic
6. Joshua Saxe, MALWARE DATA SCIENCE Attack Detection and Attribution
........... etc. - in General, sources mass.
And everything is easily searched online. Good luck
laila answered on April 4th 20 at 00:50
Can. Start with a subject area - ins here so the side.
What is abnormal activity? What metrics are collected? How to classify/categorize.
Well and further already a trick - having a bunch of signs to make training data and feed it to the ins.
adeline17 answered on April 4th 20 at 00:52
You can, but why if it did almost all of the clouds?
viola_Hodkiewicz78 answered on April 4th 20 at 00:54