How will the shutdown domain controller on PC users in LAN?
Greetings comrades. Sorry for the stupid question.
Do set up a domain controller.
There is some questions. I hope to be clear.
1. If the domain controller(the PCB) is properly configured, roles are defined, users are "opened" and the like, then when you turn off the CD - no one will be able to log in to your PC?
2. Stupid question. Hypothetically CD set. How to leave a local network(all computers can see and he sees, but Internet access is not. That is, within a local area network of CD lives?
3. Is it possible by using Windows Server to flexibly configure the rights of users in the capability approach the resources of the Internet?
Do not argue, stupid questions. Setting do according to instructions. Have in the process, to understand.=)
Thank you for your attention.
PS the holidays, Sensei.
1. There is a notion of time of the cache if the user was already logged on to the computer under your name and the controller was available, briefly turn off the CD he won't notice. New cannot.
2. Yes, the Internet he doesn't need
3. No, this requires a separate product, typically a proxy server.