For me the comfort of the designer. I am an aspiring web designer.
<teg>WE'll SEE </teg>
You know sometimes it happens that working in a different field, looking for representatives of any profession and think, " what the hell? Well, kaaaaak in such an interesting niche such poor quality?" But the post is not about that :)
I read all sorts of articles, watching different videos, I wanted to understand how to get the most you can make life easier for the coder, to make such conditions that there was a minimum of edits and flaws. The first layout I've drawn without a grid, a rectangle, and then long assured the designer that he is a nerd :))
I want to list a check sheet your how I prepare the layout for a coder. What have I forgotten? Anything to add/improve/what to pay attention? What infuriates you the designers? What infuriates you about the design? Did you if the designer knew the basics of CSS and HTML in speed of development?
1) Create a project folder
2) Indentation observe the same everywhere, paint on the grid. It concerns the content.
3) I draw 3 types of layouts. Organize them in folders: "PC, to tablet, to smartphone." Fill in each appropriate folder layouts.
4) Make a file in a separate PSD, which shows all versions of the headers and text color of the document and text, line spacing, buttons, forms (writing looks like validation and show immediately in the file example, write and show how the button looks like when pressed/hover/clicking, if necessary, throw off the link to a site with some animations that could be used, if there are any popup I also draw and write a review in which part of the screen they should come up whether you need background fading, etc.)
5) the Fonts used in the layout I put in the fonts folder, archives
6) Elements that require definition I do SVG in, the rest in Jpg.
7) All SVG images and I also pour in a single folder (I don't quite understand what it means "including options for retina" in one of the replies to a similar post
8) Discuss the effects : "here is this unit needs to swim smoothly so that, for example as here" (give a link to the website.)
9) the layout, I adhere to the following rules:
- remove unnecessary guides
- remove unnecessary hidden items
- crushed by blocks: the header, footer, content : block 1, block 2, block 3, window 1, window 2, application form etc. giving Names in Russian. Better in English?
- observe the hierarchy of layers.
What have I forgotten? Is there feyspalmy listed? What is not considered? As best as possible? What are life hacks?