1) Icons only SVG can reference in the code (so using styles to change the color), can be in the styles.
2) the Backgrounds of the blocks through styles.
3) Pictures, logos, charts, photos, etc. that we have more textual sense (for the search engines, when disconnected pictures and screen readers for people with disabilities) should be embedded via the img with the alt attribute.
4) If the picture needs to go to print with printer, img.
5) Use background for sprites, if the SVG sprite, it is possible in your code via the link.
6) Background if is necessary to change the image for example when hovering with the mouse.
Also helps check: try disabling the css files from the site, whether the remaining images belong to the content? Or will they be extra? If you have extra, they should be removed.
aniya answered on June 10th 19 at 15:20
The only rule for content is to use img and jewelry styles. But the content may be in the "template". You just don't understand.
Mabel answered on June 10th 19 at 15:22
Most likely you don't understand.
The img tag is an extra request to the server to receive images. Arrange them button icons for example is clearly not worth it, it is better to drive into the sprite
Elenor_Trant answered on June 10th 19 at 15:24
if the content is static, the type of logos and icons in the menu, you can set all the styles, but that will change do img and ask them the styles of behavior that would not have gone all female on when the content will be cut for people who are engaged in the content through Cmsce.