When here ask for payment in advance? How to build a relationship?
Will show by example. I always highlight three important, in my opinion point in the TOR:Dates:
1. The contractor shall commence work under this technical specification within three working days of receipt of the advance payment of XX% of the project cost and all necessary materials from the Customer, e.g.: purchased materials in photo/video sinks
(the wording is something like: "the faster you pay the faster we start").
2. The total period of execution of works by the twentieth working day (or calendar day).
3. In the event of a change in the volume of work at the initiative of the Customer, price and terms are subject to change based on additional technical specifications. Price and payment:
The cost of the project - XXXX at.e.
Double payment - advance payment of XX% of the project cost. Final payment for the project after its completion XX% of the project cost, shall be no later than 10 working days after the transfer of the project to the Client.Amendments:
1. Substantial amendments are amendments that lead to changes in existing technical specifications. The cost and terms are subject to change based on additional technical specifications.
2. A minor amendment is an amendment within the existing technical specifications, the introduction of which is included in the total amount of work and not subject to additional payment. The introduction of these amendments can be implemented over a total period of execution of works or not more than XX working days from the date of Deposit.