Good day, friends ! I'm beginner student web developer and the essence of my questions are the following:
1.Where better to learn HTML and CSS ? I found the app "sololearn" smartphone and on YouTube channel is enough for a start ?
3.What program to use for encoding ? I use NotePad++, is that good ?
4.What is focus in learning HTML and CSS ?
5. Perspective-does the web developer ?
Austen.Thompson53 answered on June 10th 19 at 16:31
Yes, Yes, Yes, a difficult question, Yes.
For a start rolled. Start, and when you have specific questions, come back soon. If you want a serious and detailed map: ya prns.
napoleon answered on June 10th 19 at 16:33
1. For a start, obviously, but I would advise you to look specifically to the paid courses(on any torrent you will find for free)
3. Look to Sublime Text and how to configure, first set in ablain the Emmet plugin(without it anywhere), and of course the best editor one which is convenient to you.
4. The best option would be to explore all.
5. That's your doing, you can earn money on anything