This question has a mb pro 13” 2019, out of the box Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6
Is it worth it to upgrade to Catalina? As is the situation with autonomy, bugs?
I would be grateful for answers.
In General, Yes, most software already works without bugs.
But last week the bug came with the latest Mac freezes, not sure if 13 is exposed, but check. (I think there is a glitch of the graphics card). So maybe a week should wait until the decision.
Caesar answered on April 19th 20 at 12:25
if you are using applications that only work on 32-bit, you should not hurry. As not all developers have adapted to the Catalina your application.
Bugs freezing the shell campaign is not just me. Because of the unresponsiveness I have 16 on MacBook and iMac 5K 27" 2017 release.
Madison_Towne13 answered on April 19th 20 at 12:27
Mojave, I would have stayed if there is no need for Catalina.
I have a MBA air 2018, was at Mojave - the poor do not know as soon as Catalina moved and began a solid pizdec.