The idea should be enough. I have hosting with fewer resources 1200 people a day can withstand without problems. Under this amount of visitors that you expect, you need at least 1 GB of RAM held in reserve. Centos are not particularly voracious, so stock you would like.
And this link should be enough even for demanding web server. So the rules, all will work if properly done.
The number of pages in this case is not particularly important. Decides the number of visitors. Of course, if each visitor generates over9000 requests to the server, the problems will be exactly, but that's another story.
Vanessa_Lockman48 answered on April 19th 20 at 12:28
For your projects we recommend the following (From simple to complex):
1. Server Selection
x4 GB RAM (minimum).
2. Blocking bots
Immediately block malicious bots, because they can withdraw your server from a working condition.
3. Optimization services on the server through the hosting company
Some hosting companies provide basic optimization services on the server depending on your project and the server configuration.
This will allow the site to run more stable at high loads.
4. Optimization services on the server itself
It is a vast question, which, unfortunately, is not described.
*5. Optimize your website:
To sites worked well and consume less server resources, optimize all of your sites
General recommendations for reducing the consumption of CPU:
- use caching dynamic content, make sure it is set up correctly and working
- disable unnecessary plugins in CMS or other plugins
- limit the speed of scanning by search engines
- block unwanted traffic to your website (scanning, parsing, DOS attacks, brute force)
- optimize your website scripts and database queries
- For every new website make user. This will give you improved security of the sites, as well as the possibility to limit resources for problem users (sites).
- If the server will not work stably, pay attention to the limitation of resources to users by means of cgroups.
marquise answered on April 19th 20 at 12:30
How lucky is highly dependent on optimization of the project, if all falls quietly into the cache plugins VP without problems