On the screen there were noises (a variety of horizontal, very faint and shimmering lines), and horizontal traces.
For example, here is the original image:
And that's how it appears:
(unfortunately, you can't load the GIF, so I'll attach a link)
Here's what I know at the moment:
1) When connected to the graphics card, I have to use the HDMI adapter (video card) to VGA (monitor). Tried different adapter, the noise is there at all.
2) Noise does not disappear when connected to the motherboard (without an adapter).
3) VGA cables changed - the problem remained.
4) Updated the driver - nothing has changed
5) Checked that the screen shows correct image refresh rate.
6) Connected the screen via the same cable to other PC - no noise
7) Tried to connect other power cables - also no change
8) Thought that the noise can be from external sources, so I tried to put the PC in different places - no change.
Here PC features:
Motherboard - Lenovo M92p M82 MOTHERBOARD IS7XM 0C17038 4551-000380-00
Power GAMEMAX GM-500
Processor - Intel® Core™ i5-3570
Graphics card - Palit PCI-Ex GeForce GTX 1060 StormX 3G
Please tell me what could be the problem? If the components, it is possible and appropriate to do the repairs? Or buy a new one?
PS just faded red. Instead black. Just great.