Study the development of conceptual and caught plugging. I immediately shoveled all that could find, even in English. Campaign create a sample application, the need arose to restore order in the project structure and code optimization, by eliminating the mass of connections JS, reps HTML and merge files. I climbed into webpack - liked. Studied configuration, everything seems good, BUT... there was a conceptual mess in my head, namely...
1. In webpage you can create a front in different variations, in addition to PHP. One can, however, be subverted somehow, and using BrowserSync or Laravel-mix to make something to process the PHP, but as I understand it, is a crutch.
2. In webpage to work with the database through NODE.JS but this is a separate issue for the projects, which are planned to be on VPS hosting (i.e. separate hemorrhagic creation and maintenance) or choice from a limited number of hosts that support it, plus an in-depth study NODE.JS.
3. You can includethe HTML using PUGа or LODASHа, etc., but there is also their syntaxes which should be used is not very great confidence in their necessity...
1. How is the work of bekenturov after you create the front webpage if backend is planned in PHP (somehow I can't believe all the right sharply jumped to node)? Even if they give neobychainyi build, they then have to shovel handles in one or two files? And if they give the source code, then build the project and why then webpack?
2. If the project is fully atbildes on HTML+JS+CSS as this and imprisoned webpack, it probably needs to be created some kind of API for bekenturov? If so, please point me in that thread where to see how it looks and then make the backend in PHP.
3. If there's a sane response to question 2, is there a way without a perverted solve the problem with includes HTML level, about how this is achieved using PHP?
4. As I learn, I would not want immediately to get into frameworks. Is it possible without them to effectively use webpack?
5. Can anyone have a word on working with PHP and databases in webpage and generally on the concepts of development processes?
Thanks in advance for any info!