How to teach linear algebra for AI seventh graders?
In General, I'm 13 and I study in 7th grade. After learning Japanese Python, I want to start studying AI and machine learning. What literature, or what resource would you recommend for me to study linear algebra(school mathematics course,
until 7th grade, I know well)
I suggest to start with linear algebra and computational geometry.
There is the same 2×2 matrix and a 3×3. As a bonus — can work in 3D.
UPD1. Well, for example, that can be done simply in 2D.
• Whether a point is inside the shape?
• What is the length of the figure closest to the point and at what distance?
• Artistically pokazati figure.
• If the segments intersect in a point?
• The convex hull of the points heap.
• Circle described around the pile points.
• Projection of a point on the line or cut.
• There are three points clockwise, counterclockwise or in a straight line.
• Is self-intersecting polyline?
• Voronoi diagrams, Delaunay triangulation.
• Rectangle of arbitrary orientation described around the pile points.
• Circle inscribed in a convex polygon.
• Is the star-shaped polygon, and if Yes, what is the kernel?
• Simple engine with capabilities somewhere between Wolf3D and Doom, but with a portal algorithm in the manner of Duke3D.