At the moment I use the program to track your expenses Spendee.
1. Easy to add expenses, no need to click, select fields, the system automatically selects an amount field, a pop-up window select the category and you can write a review, literally three clicks and you're done. In other apps you had to press your finger on each field, on the go is annoying.
2. Unlimited number of transactions in the free version
3. It is possible to add categories\edit their order, icons, etc.
4. You can plan spending for the future
What I did not like:
1. Cannot add credit card
2. A little confuses wallet balance and the balance of the month and with the real state of Affairs the wallet balance does not match.
3. It is difficult to enter reports via various places.In the section "reports" one on display to see which categories how much was spent for the month you need to go through the "budget". Not annoying, but not logical.
4. No reminders for scheduled waste.
5. The idea is you can change the budget amount but I can not doperet as:(
Please advise an app which has features not found in Spendee...