Who will develop the software for automation of clinic (CRM, patient records, etc.)?
Where to find a person who for a fee will help to hire professionals to develop your solution?
- integration of ip telephony
- create crm
- create treatment plans, outpatients
- calculation of salary of doctors, etc.
- forwarding end-to-end Analytics
Look in the same place where all the employees are usually looking for.
reagan.Trantow answered on June 14th 19 at 20:56
I think the developers of this level is possible even on this site ;)
(subtle hint, isn't it?)
Couple of questions:
1) Is there anyway from scratch?
2) are There already some solutions for IP telephony or you need to raise from scratch? And if zero, then this hardware solution or the cloud?
3) In what city is the organization?
4) will I Need in addition to the development and the creation of the telephone infrastructure in the clinic itself?
Leif answered on June 14th 19 at 20:58
Generally speaking -- at one or another exchange. Upwork want -- to want -- to Freelancin looking. With these experts of certain exchanges there and then (for example, I did such system, but only for Western clinics, mostly in Canada and Australia), but actually on a big project it is better to look for a team, with TOR, budget and all that. With TK-in the latest turn about IP telephony and the city, but first about the process. As organized reception of patients which standards document, what are the requirements for data storage and whether they do, whether to follow the requirements of HL7 and to what extent, should there be data exchange with other systems (from medical equipment to other organisations like insurance), etc. etc. In General, there is a wagon only. Believe me, to tie IP telephony will be the easiest task in the end.
Well, that's of course if you really are talking about automation of the clinic, not the development budget.
tyrel_Kirlin answered on June 14th 19 at 21:00
Are you sure you want to develop from scratch? View ready-made solutions with an eye for revision to suit your needs. You must have unique processes that cannot be implemented in the final decision.