I know how using media queries to conventional adaptivity the page in portrait Orient-CII units can ride ? or not fit ? What are the pitfalls of MB ?
Any pitfalls, I'll tell You even more, the vast majority of cases, the page adapts specifically to the width, without taking into account the orientation of the device. But if You (for some reason) needed to adapt a page (or part of it) specifically, depending on the orientation of the device, this is done as follows:
0. Do not forget about such parameter as "width" in the same way as You do it with adaptatsii page without regard to the orientation of the device
1. Open any documentation/directory, for example here
2. Find examples for the keyword "orientation"
3. Complete the "regular" media conditions, such as:
@media screen and (max-width: 640px)
, such parameter as "orientation"
4. Write the appropriate styles
That's basically the whole process, and from the "normal adaptation" of pages it is a little different.